Sunday, October 5, 2014

Ok readers! the epilogue is on... and as i said, the end is again *happy happy* :) hope you will enjoy.... so dont forget to send me your awesome feedbacks and comments,  they make me feel so special as a writer....and helps me to write better! 

(Story Banner: Nishaa)

(Epilogue!)

After 2 years….

[Arnav’s pov]

“will you take me back, my love?”
I still remember my words of that day. Seems like just yesterday, but long 2 years have passed just like that.

Dear Khushi,

I really don’t know if I can ever tell you how I feel. The feelings…. It’s just can not be written with letters. The big void that created inside my heart, the unbearable pain, the tightness of breathing….

I will never forget.

I will never able to say how I feel, how much I crave you. How much I needed to be around you is not measurable.

Back then you said ‘my appearance is just like a wind in your life, though you took it as air…’ but I refused to believe you again. It was not like I don’t believe you, but having trust in that fact was like ‘trusting on my disappearance’…. How could I do that?
It seemed like I failed making you realize my deepest emotion… how was that possible? You could read my eyes like an open book…. What happened now?

“Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada!!” The typhoon finally hit, “You seems like have writing a lot, don’t you?” She glared me with her blazing honey-eyes, “Is THIS is the reason we came here?!”

I kept my reading glasses on table and glance her from head to toes making her gasp, “Then what my highness wants?” I smirked evilly at her nervous soul and walked to her.

My steps were short and measured, enough to make her shudder and clasp her sea-dress with all might. Calling the great ASR seemed a little dangerous stunt to her now.

At last I reached and observed her to tease her. “Bad idea. You should not have wear ‘such’ small dress before me Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada….” I whispered in ears slowly, “What do you want me to do now?”

This is why I tease her. The lovely shade of crimson would appear, those bow shaped lips will stir with anticipation and last but not the least, I will…..

“Daddy!!!!”


I groaned inwardly. Why he have to come out of now where?? Spoiling my mood, eh?

Khushi giggled looking at my pained expression. “Looks like you will have a tough competition with my boy!” She winked.

“Tough competition…” I imitate her making a girly voice, “With me the great ASR?!!” Rolling my eyes I bowed before my son, “Champ, first try to have a bigger body that this 3 foots… then tell me.”

“But… I am more handsome than you daddy!” The little brat had to point my ‘big’ weakness… “And mamma has fallen for that!”

“You little…..” I started to chase him playfully, and in the mean time Khushi took him in her arms and began running, “Now this is ‘fair’ chase…isn’t it???”

Our laughter echoed the beach-island.

Dear Khushi,

First I thought love is nothing but a burden, a blind fold which will make you turn your back to your ‘real relations’.

But I was wrong.

Your love had finally set me free. For years I was burdened with pain, responsibility and ignorance.

For years people took me as a source of money. As a boss of my company. As a heartless man who would measure everyone with money. Who had charm, who had roughness, Who was Arnav Singh Raizada.

But you took me as Arnav. You put fights with me for silly reasons, you pointed out my wrong doings, you made my dull life enjoyable.

You changed my gray room in a pinkish-fairy-princess room. You made friendship even with Laxmi.

You cared for me like no other, no even my di could do that. You scolded me for neglecting my health, you put up you silly smile even when I made you cry.

Ya, I know…. I know…. You are the great Mrs. ASR (chuckle)!

But then…..
I love to seeSalman Khan’s impossible stunts now-a-days.

‘Shopping’ is not like a tiredsome work anymore.

I have grown a fondness for road-side foods.

And lastly,
The little Arman Singh Raizada has come to the world, to beat me in my own charm! (pout)

What about that??



“Ya, Khushi!! Are you going to pat him till sun rise?” I frowned standing before Aru’s( Arman’s nick name) room.

“You are shouting like crazy!” Khushi opened the door and glared, “He will wake up!”
“ok ok….but can we…atleast…go to our room now?!” I made the cutest-pleading face possible and as always, she smiled!



“Oh and by the way, are you interested in our ‘private works’ or what?” Arnav looked at the eager Arshians behind him, “Have some shame and mercy on us, will you??”

With that, we, arshians are ushered out side and they closed the door like, huh!!!
As if we will leave them?!! ….. LOL of the day!!

Till my next fiction, Stay happy Arshi….. Stay happy little Arman!!


And you readers, stay with me to read more fictions!!

Until then,
Allah hafiz!
Afia Zahin.


4 comments:

  1. You know what, i love you for this lovely Epilogue! For writing such beautiful fics on ArShi which makes me fall in love with ArShi again and again!

    Coming to the update,
    Arnav Singh Raizada and writing?? This is something new!
    Love Junior ASR! So he beats Arnav when it comes to cuteness! I don't know if its even possible! Lol!
    Loved the Epilogue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just found ur comment. Hey, u know i love you too for ur support right??
      Thank you soooo much for loving the epilogue (Even i liked it :P ).
      Bye!!!!! Take care! <3

      Delete
  2. Hello dear, came across ur story just now, wish to read the whole story,if possible pls help me

    ReplyDelete