Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hello friends! 
I know I am late, sorry for that... I was very busy with some of my personal problem. Hope you will be considarate and forgiving. Let's move to the story, shall we?

This is the last part of the story... hope you will enjoy. But i will leave an epilogue soon enough.  Do leave your comments and feedbacks. Happy reading!!


(Last Part)

Banner Credit:: (Nishaa, Thanks a ton!)



Sometimes, it matters only about you.

Amidst of all pretence, keeping your lips zipped, smiling before the world so just they do not worry become useless.

Useless, when the poisonous pain grabs your heart and squeezes it till it bled its last.

Were you wrong to love?
No, but you are wronged by other. The person did not find love in you. Sadistic, isn’t it?

Khushi’s Arnavji never found his love, or so she thought.
His life were in somewhere else. In his work, in his family, in his di, even in his plants.
              
But never in Khushi.

He considered her secondary, as her fate always followed him around; like a bee follows a flower, like a star follows a planet.

But what happens when the flower turns away from it?

Arnav did the same; mocking her existence whenever he found a fault, let her know she was not needed…that he would get his life when she will disappear.
But crushing her pure feelings for him hit the last pin of the coffin.

“Why can’t you love me like I do?”

Khushi gathered her belongings in two bags and kept them in vacant place of his cupboard. A long sigh life from her lungs. The white bags made her remember her ‘Pag-phere ka rasaam’…how her family threw her out saying she was not their anymore. Her gifts were given back to her, saying there was no need to show them what she can ‘afford’.

Yes, she can afford to bear the hate of her family. She can see her nani ji’s coldness towards her. She can bear the tantrums of mami ji. Even, the pitiful eyes of the strangers when her family was insulting her.

But she could not afford to see her love suffering. Suffering because of her, suffering because she was still breathing, suffering because she was a unwanted burden on his shoulder-a burden he can not dispose.

“There are winds of destiny that blow when we least expect them. Sometimes they gust with the fury of a hurricane, sometimes they barely fan one’s cheek. But the winds cannot be denied, bringing as they often do a future that is impossible to ignore.” 

Will death help her enough? There must be some way to stop this heart from beating for him anymore, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Watch your thoughts for they become words.
Watch your words for they become actions.
Watch your actions for they become habits.
Watch your habits for they become your character.
And watch your character for it becomes your destiny.
What we think, we become.
My father always said that... and I think I am fine.”

No, his father never said those words to him. He was a stupid jerk who spend his life like gamble. And so, Arnav Singh Raizada will never know the actual impact of his actions.

He was way too smart, handsome and educated to do wrong. Then how it was possible that he wronged with his own wife?

It was only because he himself was a human.

The first time he was deceived was by his father. His neatly folded life turned into torn-crumpled garbage. The next moment followed with supreme poverty and lack of love, when he discovered that he had lost the shelter to hide his head. The teenager boy vowed not to trust anyone in his lifetime.

But the ‘anyone’ was not his di. Di, that is what he calls the lean woman…who was not only his sister but a guardian, a perfect combination of strength and kindness.

“We just received a video ASR. A man was found entering and going out of your house.”

“What the **** you are telling me? The tight security we had ensured, how?!”

“Not possible ASR… until…”

“Until what?”

“Let me just email you the video-footage.” The security-chief hastily said. “You may know the person who is letting that man inside.”

Arnav could only node. His head was already throbbing with extreme pressure.

The video showed the pool side’s secret door before him. Day: Saturday, Time: 11.00 pm.
“When I said those things to…” He closed his eyes in pain, “That means her involvement is completely out of the question.”
After waiting for next 5 minutes he heard a gentle knock. The rhythmically gentle noise seemed like a code or something? A lady covering her entire head opened the door.

And there you see, The great Shyam Manohar Jha was standing with his devilish smirk.
“Raani Sahiba!” he hugged the lady tight in his arms.

“Raani Sahiba” did he heard right?

Right.

Arnav Singh Raizada closed his eyes in despair.

“True regret is knowing you missed your only opportunity to be simply a good friend to someone that was exactly like you.” 

He realized Khushi was betrayed just like him, by her loved ones, by her friend, or so she considered. His heart stabbed something sharp, making it bleed, making it wounded.

‘The heart that used to beat for you has made your heart stop…’

Memories from past tortured him… A girl who loved him like no other, who cared of his needs, understood his inner soul…
She unknowingly broke the wall around his heart, letting him feel the world around him, giving a second chance to live at his choice, with his wishes, with his own happiness….

And he did choose his happiness. He chose his di’s happiness.

“Ma! For the first time I think… I think I did wrong. I committed a sin by trusting di so much….”
“I hurt her so much ma. Will she forgive me? Ever?”

All he wanted is to go to his wife…. Beg her forgiveness, win her trust again, and heal her broken heart with utmost love and protection.

“The day misspent,
the love misplaced,
has inside it
the seed of redemption.
Nothing is exempt
from resurrection.”

Arnav’s arrival echoed in the silent hallroom. The once peacefull house was ready for the countdown. It has the seen the growing friendship, love, protection and understanding between the siblings. Now it’s time to count in the reverse way.

“Between two brains, there will always be misunderstandings and lies caused by parasitic smells, drafts and poor-quality reception.” 

He halted before his Di’s room. He could hear the soft laugh coming from there. His sister was happy with that man. “Then be it!” He softly said to himself…
“Be happy, di.”

Now he had only one concern. His wife. All this time she always was like an unwanted before him. Their contract marriage clearly bordered a thin thread between their relation…making them go away from each other…miles and miles away….

“Khushi?”

Arnav tried to figure out her delicate feature in semi-dark room. “Khushi, can you please….please give me another chance to clear myself? I was not in my sense dear… and you probably you what a stupid-jerk I am… Khushi?”

She was clad in the same sky blue suit. Her tired self tried to stood up, “You do not need to, Arnav ji. I understand…” Her voice trailed away. “I do understand now, better late than never!” She tried to show her ‘fake’ happiness once more, “It must be so difficult for you to control me right? I was such a bother to you and the family!”

“No, no Khushi! Don’t say that. You are the shining star in my life, I adore you, I love you…. my…my breath depends on your smiling. The more I acted stupidly, the more I hurt you, I receive ten times more pain… please don’t…” After many years of his life, for the first time may be, he silently shed tears before a woman. His wife…his woman.

“That is why I am going Arnav ji! I have no intention to inflict more pain in your life, in our family’s life. What all says is right, ‘I can never bring happiness in anyone’s life, though my name says otherwise!’ she laughs dryly, truly Arnav ji… I am donating your king sized bed back to you! You do not need to use that recliner anymore…” Khushi tried with all her might not break before her Arnav ji, but only if her heart ever listens to her!

“Khushi, You can’t leave me… no, no way! Hell, tell me you are joking…”

“I am not joking this time Arnavji… because of me, your life has turned into a living joking isn’t it? I am a bad omen in your life...
Let me go…
Be happy…
May be some day, you will find your true ‘happiness’ Arnavji!”

“Khushi!!” Arnav made her stop on her tracks.

“My happiness lies in you…
Cant you take me back??

Take Me Back, My Love!!”


Sorry.

Sorry means you feel the pulse of other people's pain as well as your own, and saying it means you take a share of it. And so it binds us together, makes us trodden and sodden as one another. Sorry is a lot of things. It's a hole refilled. A debt repaid. Sorry is the wake of misdeed. It's the crippling ripple of consequence. Sorry is sadness, just as knowing is sadness. Sorry is sometimes self-pity. But Sorry, really, is not about you. It's theirs to take or leave.

Sorry means you leave yourself open, to embrace or to ridicule or to revenge. Sorry is a question that begs forgiveness, because the metronome of a good heart won't settle until things are set right and true. Sorry doesn't take things back, but it pushes things forward. It bridges the gap. Sorry is a sacrament. It's an offering. A gift.”


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allah Hafiz!!
Afia Zahin




4 comments:

  1. I know i've already said this but its the truth!

    You again left me speechless!

    That was just mind-blowing! You killed it again! Loved every line of this update!

    Looking forward for the epilogue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. owww....love you so much for your support! I feel special with your words.... and also, thank you for the amazing banner!!
      I will try to write the epilogue asap!
      <3 <3

      Delete
  2. very interesting story, make it longer next time when you write a new one. update regularly if possible. (MED ID lesh85)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lesh! thank you for commenting... will try to keep your advice in mind!
      :)

      Delete